Easter Reflections.(so proud of my mates today)

I have been watching the many and varied reports of Good Friday worship around Facebook - mainly, and as I sit here and listen to God music and reflect upon the day, its just been a good day.

I love seeing the various displays and ministry visuals used by great ministers and officers doing their very best to get people focused on Jesus.

We all try hard at this, the truth is, if our church people dont enter in, dont grasp what is in their hands and in their church, then there is precious little that can be done to assist them.

I am not so much saying this about myself as much as I am about some of my friends in ministry... but I wonder if our churches really realise how blessed they are having some of these fine leaders as their leaders, appointed and assigned by God to that church ?

I look at various attempts today to help our congregations grapple with Easter truth, and a lot of effort was put in by Officers, Pastors and leaders...and I say well done. (especially you Rob Evans, what a legend you are)

Good Friday comes to a close, and I am about to hit the cot, for some much needed sleep.... today I worshipped and tried to serve The Lord Jesus Christ, with all my heart... with all my ability, ...

I visited my brother in hospital,

sat down and chilled with my family,

played with my precious dog..

drank coffee and ate hot cross buns...and life is pretty good isnt it ?

and yet for many there is no hope, and the message was lost today on countless thousands of people in our country.

Many Christians today ignored the worship bit and just didnt get to church, some didnt even think about Jesus for one minute.... and of course hundreds of thousands gathered in churches all around the world to once again worship King Jesus.

 

another easter will be over soon.... will He ( Jesus ) mean anything at all to you this year ?

Will He affect you in any way shape or form ? or will easter just mean another long weekend break from work ?

 

Well Easter Sunday 2014 still awaits you...get to church, worship Him.

He died for us, and rose back to life for us...for you !!!! for me !!!!

and thats just awesome.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

and finally, to all my Officer colleagues and ministry leader friends, well done for all you attempted to do today in ministry, in calling Gods people to focus on Jesus.. well done for the hard work, for the hours of prep and running around trying to get that perfect prop to help, for the message you preached and sweated over... for praying it through and listening out for Gods heart for your specific church and ministry... well done for being faithful, well done for the sleepless nights, getting to your church before everyone else does to make sure it is just right... and then cleaning up after everyone has gone home....

I know He called us,

but thanks for all you do in His name.

Have a blessed Easter Sunday. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.