I'm still standing....

Huge things going on around me.

Surprised this week, by the way God uses broken people to bring hope into a broken world.

Encouraged by Gods people and their response to Him.

Excited by the impending events of the next few weeks.

And so should I also be surprised by the battle, the struggle, the temptation, the darts from the enemy, the attempts to destroy my life...

And here I am.... Still standing firm.

Prepped and ready to go again....inspired and enlightened, willing and ready to be used for His glory yet again.

There is nothing like it, this Kingdom journey.

I pray many will be touched by Him this weekend.

Keep your ears out and eyes for our latest podcasts this Sunday.

Maybe one day we will live stream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.