Flatness.... Or..... What's the opposite of flatness ?

Sometimes I feel flat.
Sometimes I don't feel flat.

What causes flatness ?

Stress around me, mistakes, falling, failure, problem situations, problem people, sin, disappointment,discouragement, lack of what you expect.

So I am thinking that to get the opposite to flatness you need the opposite to the above!!!
Stands to reason, doesn't it?

Easier said than done, in a world like we live in.

I do have a Saviour though.
Even if I feel flat, He is always there.

Love lifted me,
Jesus lifts me...

He is faithful when others are not
He is reliable when others let you down,
He will be what no one else can be...


Sometimes we humans look for our answers in all the wrong places, we try satisfying our needs with the earthly rather than the spiritual, seek truth in places of deception.

It's normal, but I don't think it right.

I am as guilty as anyone with this... Reverting to human instincts rather than spiritual truth and spiritual disciplines.

Sorry Lord.

Flatness will come, and flatness will go... Today I am probably starting my day, middle of the road somewhere...

Not going backwards though, so the only way today,

is up up and away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.