Brengle ...3

Day 3 comes to a close soon and I wanted to share what I have gleaned today.. (that is for those who are interested) if you don't care, then I guess you wont be reading this blog...its also a bit for my own memory and reflection more than anything.

so today:

life has hiccups, at times things happen that cause a hiccup in your faith walk... keep going.

you are accepted... I am accepted by God. I don't need to live in guilt, its best to choose gratitude.

true motivation for the believer is gratitude.

you are loved, you are accepted, you are forgiven,.....

* Jesus keep me near the cross.

for it is at the cross, that I am loved, accepted, forgiven.....

C.S. Lewis... "forgiveness is a wonderful idea until you have to forgive."

when it comes to the forgiveness issue...practice forgetting.... is often when the healing begins.

stop talking about it the sin, the memory,the hurt, the feelings, and allow our healing to flow.

I think its important to understand that God loves us, and there isnt anything we can do that will stop that love flowing for us ...

so tonight, Moments of Grace continue.... every delegate to Brengle shares their story in 5 minutes and then each is prayed for, its special... I am last up, Friday night.

Commissioner Lyn Pearce(R) is a wonderful woman of God. her teaching is wonderful and she is lady full of Grace, the presence of God in her is very evident. I sat with her last night at dinner and I sensed in her a true servant heart. What a blessing ( to me) it is to travel for a few days, with true saints who have travelled the road before I have. She doesnt just speak the words of truth, she demonstrates them, she is such a calming presence around us, and thats all about the Holy Spirit in her.

I hope, that one day in my life I may also become one of the saints, like her, that may help others get closer to Jesus.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.