Mixed Emotions

what a ride the past 24 hours has been for me...

don't read anything into this...
(between the lines etc)

however, I feel the following mixed emotions right now...

hurt
insulted
scared
discouraged
scarred
abandoned
dismayed
rejected
neglected
rejected
alone
dissappointed
disillusioned

there a  few reasons why...

do i have just cause to feel this way  ?

NO.


just do.

I know I am in good company, for it is exactly how Jesus must have felt also in His earthly ministry.

so why complain ?

I have prayed the prayer and sang the song...

To be like Jesus, this Hope possess me
in every thought and deed
this is my aim my creed

I did mean it when I sang/prayed it, so I guess God has answered my prayers once again.

thankyou Lord  ???!!!???

I pray that God will be my strength and source and my ever present help

that He will pull me through the feelings I have right now and do in me, what I can't do in myself.

I love Him, I have committed my life for His purpose.

its no easy road. But it is the road I still choose.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.