This week...

This is a very big week, and tomorrow it will be evident why ... as hundreds of Salvo Officers in our territory are notified of where they will be serving Jesus in 2013.

We will let you know what is happening with us when the time is right ...
(which is 1.00pm Thursday Oct 11th , 2012 AEDST)

**********************************************************************************

God has been speaking to my heart his week though, and it has been very special for me. The other night I was walking around the block on my normal walking routine, and I heard the still small voice of the Lord speak into my heart about what I was to do in 2013 and who I was to Minister to.  I became overwhelmed with emotion as I pondered that thought, and allowed God to just speak into my spirit very deeply in those precious few moments on the streets of Craigieburn.

I (& Julie) have been ministering in Craigieburn for 12 years now and so whatever this week brings will be interesting indeed for us, even if it means staying for another year.

I trust the Lord, implicitly...He has my heart... I am His man and I believe that my future is well placed when I trust and obey Him .

I  will blog some more later this week once everything is clearer out there....

however...here's what I have learned so far...

if we stay-

Surrendered.....
Committed...
Obedient..
Faithful...
Willing...
Patient...
Trusting...

then the days ahead will always be God ordained and blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.