Busyness - Business

You can easily get confused as to what is your main business as a busy salvo officer.
I know what it really is... But with RSA, running a church, preaching, admin, management,facilities issues, And other stuff... If you are not careful, you can forget the main business...which for me is seeing people get connected to Jesus and then grow closer to Him.

I would rather be busy in that business than anything else.

One lady gave her heart to Jesus in our church last Sunday, converted from Budhism to Jesus..and yet we were so busy it could easily just be another thing, yet...

YET....

That is the single most important thing... Isn't it ?

Salvation and discipleship... The recipe for church success.

I pray for many more of both....

The other stuff, has to be done, and I seriously believe it can all happen at once....but the spiritual stuff is always more important than the admin.

Jesus called me to this.
And I am glad I said yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.