Brengle... 1

Day 1...has been a special day for me, following on from a special night last night at S3064 church in our prayer meeting where a word of prophecy was spoken over my life, which was exactly what I needed to hear from the Lord, and an answer to my prayers. ( which only God knows about) No eagles this time, just a prophetic word in season.

so then, I was expecting something today and I was not disappointed.

Philippians 1:6 was the key verse for me today..... that God will continue what He has started in me, a follow on from my prophecy last night. Very important for me and I feel so blessed today. And its only day 1.

 

each Brengle delegate was given by the TC's of our territory, today, this pin (pictured above) as well as a special bronze desk icon of the same image which symbolizes much about Salvation Army Theology... the flag of TSA wrapped around the cross of Christ and bathed in the flames of the Holy Spirit.

Oh, I am thinking that my experience of Brengle will be special indeed, it already is.

 

Commissioner James Condon from Sydney spoke the word tonight and it was very special and I was just so encouraged, especially by this great man of God's,openness and honesty and sincerity.

Day 1 highlights:-

* Philippians 1:6

* The Brengle Cross Gift

 

looking forward to day 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.