This is the way..WALK IN IT !!!

And a highway will be there;
it will be called the Way of Holiness;
it will be for those who walk on that Way.
The unclean will not journey on it;
wicked fools will not go about on it.
No lion will be there,
nor any ravenous beast;
they will not be found there.
But only the redeemed will walk there,
and those the Lord has rescued will return.
They will enter Zion with singing;
everlasting joy will crown their heads.
Gladness and joy will overtake them,
and sorrow and sighing will flee away. (Isaiah 35 NIV)



www.salvos3064.podbean.com




when the Lord says to us, this is the way, walk in it, I believe it is more than just any old

invitation... its a challenge to leave the other way of walking behind. You know, leave the sinful path, and get onto the right path, the one that leads to righteousness...the one that leads to heaven, the path that leads to Jesus.

Have I always walked in His way ?

NO, of course not, none of us have really, but it is still the invitation that is given to everyone all the time.

***********************************

This week I head off to Brengle, ( it's a holiness retreat/conference for salvos) and I am really looking forward to the experience that is being provided to me.

so ...that starts tomorrow, and I will most likely blog my experience ( will see how I am feeling), but I am looking forwards to the break from the normal routine and the chance to stop and listen out for Gods voice amidst all the clutter and busy-ness of my life and ministry.

Yesterday was a fantastic day at our church, we had the largest crowd in for our Morning service than what we have had for over 12 months, I also heard of how God was answering prayers...and a little shot at some confirmations for my own spirit and ministry was given to me... (thankyou Lord)


so all in all, its a good start to a new week....

 

those who know me well....will know how significant eagles are to me, when it comes to the Lord

and His way of speaking to me ....

Whilst I dont get to see eagles everyday, I am blessed that every now and then, God allows

me a glimpse to remind me, He is with me and there are plans afoot to bless and use me.

"It's just that, how I feel today... is eagle like". bless you.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.