Church

Sometimes church is a hard thing... Leaving you feel challenged, discouraged, flat.
But not today...

Church was awesome this morning...110 present, and a sense that God was moving amongst us. But today I feel an excitement in my spirit, it could be about what I am expecting tonight.

Tonight's message is strong, true and hard hitting... Backed up with an amazing DVD clip about a huge church in Indonesia and some stories about what God is doing there.

I can't quite put my finger on what I am feeling right now...

Anticipation...
Excitement...
Expectation...
Hope...

At our church we have been praying for revival...this morning there were at least 20 newbies present, one lady just showing up because she had noticed the building...

We are expecting more new people tonight, but moreso...I think I am feeling what I feel because I know God is coming.

I think church can be fickle at times...

But when I feel what I feel right now... It is just the best thing on planet earth.

Comments

  1. 40 there tonight...and God.....powerful...for some, life changing....blessed, encouraged by today at our church...awesome.

    There's no place I would rather be than right here where God is.... BIG Time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.