Holidays.

I love holidays.

I hate holidays.

I feel all sorts of things about breaking from my calling and ministry. I feel ripped off, but then I get rested.
I feel like I lose momentum, but then God works in my mind and I get motivation.
I feel like I lose routines, but then that's exactly what I need to lose ruts.

Well I now need to go back to work and there is very much to do this week.

We have Watoto Uganda children's choir in on Saturday.
A church business and vision meeting on Sunday
A ministers network meeting on Tuesday.
In Adelaide coaching on Thursday.
Leaders meeting Wednesday
Connect groups Tuesday
Set up on Friday for Watoto

Ahhh ministry.... Don't you just love it ? Well actually. I do.

So this week looks busy and it is busy.

But as I was reminded today..I have only one life to live on this earth, this is not pre game warm up for the real other life on the planet. This is the game, this is the grand final, this is the life I was called and chosen and created to,live, I am not practicing for some other role or ministry, this is the one.

God called me, I have believed that for a very long time.

The battle for my life is fierce and I often fail, but I always get back up again and start over because this is my life, I am not living someone else's, this is my life to live, and I chose a long time ago, to live it for King Jesus.

Yep holidays are over....pretty much, today is my official last day.

Am I ready to get back to work ? You betcha. I love my work. I love my God.

I am just gonna keep going until he says enough is enough, come home.


Until then, I am going to live this life that He has placed before me, and try and make a difference for Him, in other peoples lives too.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.