It's been a busy few weeks, that's nothing new though, my life is always busy.
The latest thing is we have started a Facebook group called...
Growth partners network, which is all about leaders helping each other to start growing, and stay growing, staying sharp.
My life is always a juggling act of trying to keep my life activity up to speed with my brain.
Which is, or at least seems to be, always in overdrive.
I am finding some balance though these days...walking 4kms a day, getting good sleep and also going home at a reasonable time instead of over working.
Got a few more challenges though, getting my diet right, sorting through distractions, losing a few kilos and preparing for the pointy end of the year.
We(our family) have just sponsored a Watoto child and feel blessed to be able to do so...if you could find a few extra dollars, $40 a month, you could also make a difference to a child in Uganda.
So...another day beckons, always loads to do....but, the big challenge is...will I live bigger for God than I did yesterday ?
Will I do things better than yesterday ?
If I am staying the same as I was yesterday or last week or last year, then I am not growing and for me that is not an option.
This is all about a place for me to share my thoughts about God and what He is doing around me. Hopefully you may be challenged to live your life closer to Him as result of reading these thoughts. Possibly...from time to time I may share frustrations and disappointments ..... Whatever... It's just my space and my opinion.
28 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
66… 45….2…..1….38….and NOW what ?
Yesterday, Jules and I celebrated our 45th Wedding anniversary. We travelled into Melbourne city and enjoyed our day just wandering along So...
-
It’s not that I forgot to blog, but I forgot to blog ….. lol. It’s been 2 years since my last blog and a lot has happened in my life since t...
-
Is it ok to change your mind ? I was drawn to re read a few of my old blog posts here today, and it gave me some interesting thoughts. So...
-
I am sitting here, contemplating the ridiculous events at Bondi this weekend. It is so difficult to imagine that people can do this to each ...
No comments:
Post a Comment