What's new.

It's been a busy few weeks, that's nothing new though, my life is always busy.
The latest thing is we have started a Facebook group called... Growth partners network, which is all about leaders helping each other to start growing, and stay growing, staying sharp.
My life is always a juggling act of trying to keep my life activity up to speed with my brain.
Which is, or at least seems to be, always in overdrive.

I am finding some balance though these days...walking 4kms a day, getting good sleep and also going home at a reasonable time instead of over working.

Got a few more challenges though, getting my diet right, sorting through distractions, losing a few kilos and preparing for the pointy end of the year.

We(our family) have just sponsored a Watoto child and feel blessed to be able to do so...if you could find a few extra dollars, $40 a month, you could also make a difference to a child in Uganda.

So...another day beckons, always loads to do....but, the big challenge is...will I live bigger for God than I did yesterday ?

Will I do things better than yesterday ?

If I am staying the same as I was yesterday or last week or last year, then I am not growing and for me that is not an option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What got us here, will not get us there.

Salvo style.... God is here.

A few things happening lately.